Enjoy the pearl of the Orient - the Marmara Sea and visit its most attractive part - the Prices' Islands! Explore the beauties of the area in a Maritime lines boat and take the most of your stay in Istanbul! By participating in the Princes' Islands tour, you will also take the advantage to visit one of the best known Turkish summer resorts - Buyukada! The Princes' Islands can hardly be described with simple words - you just have to go there and experience it with your own senses!
Price: EUR 55.-/per person
- It runs everyday.
- Duration: 4 Hours
Your Princes' Islands' adventure starts at 9 am and its duration is one day. The program includes a visit to the notable Princes' Islands placed on the Marmara Sea. During the tour taken with a Maritime lines boat, you will stop at the famous Turkish summer resort Buyukada. The surroundings here are breathtaking and within a day you will have the chance to admire the virgin areas in Turkey! It is really worth experiencing!
BOSPHORUS CRUISE, Cruise in the MARMARA SEA to PRINCES' ISLANDS by Maritime Lines boat. Stop at BUYUKADA, the popular summer resort with sandy beaches and pinewood scenery, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes.
ISLAND, Tour of the island by horse-drawn carriages before lunch at a fish restaurant.
Evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotels.
- Also visioned during the tour: TOPKAPI PALACE - LEANDER' S TOWER - USKUDAR (from the sea)
What's included in the price?
- All transportation by non-smoking and airconditioned vehicle
- Cruise on the Marmara Sea
- A visit to the famous Turkish summer resort Buyukada
- Tour of the island by horse-drawn carriages (by request)
- Lunch made of sea food and typical Turkish dishes