Explore the symbol of Istanbul by yourself! Welcome to the Bosphorus Cruise on private boat! Enjoy the best landmarks in the area on a private boat supplied with all the facilities you may need for your unforgettable experience!
Price: EUR 34.-/per person
Cruise to the magnificent Golden Horn and a visit to some of the most notable landmarks in the area such as the Rumeli Fortress and the hill of Pierre Loti
GOLDEN HORN (from the bus), the arm of the Bosphorus and a natural harbour of the historical peninsula separating the old and the new parts of Istanbul where the first colonies settled during the Byzantine. The residential area for Byzantine Jews, Italian traders and other non-muslim minorities. Drive along the traces of history at Balat viewing Metal Church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian, 21 kms. long City Walls, the strongest fortification of the middle age.
SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers etc.
BOSPHORUS CRUISE, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
RUMELI FORTRESS(From the sea), historical armament built by the Conqueror to control and protect Bosphorus. A unique example of military architecture.
- Also visioned during the tour: IMPERIAL GARDENS OF ROYAL YILDIZ PALACE - CIRAGAN PALACE HOTEL KEMPINSKI - BOSPHORUS BRIDGE connecting EUROPE & ASIA continents - BEYLERBEYI PALACE from the sea
- Duration: 2 hours cruise + hotel transfer time
- Bosphorus tours are practiced with regular boat if minimum number of attendants is not provided for the private boat.
- In the afternoon Spice Bazaar maybe substituted with ZINDAN HAN, built during the Byzantine Empire. It was the first Women Prison in the world by the Ottomans, restored back to the original style nowadays.
What's included in the price?
- Return transfers from your hotel (or drop any place you would prefer)
- Private Boat for 2 hours cruising
- All Local taxes and Service Fees
What's not included in the price?